Junior Halcyon Heroes League
The Junior Halcyon Heroes League is a Modern Generation superteam.
They are well-funded, with a fantastic support staff and great PR team.
They act as a feeder for recruitment into the Halcyon Heroes League.
Other teen groups (and some adults) refer to the JHHL as the Jills. It is not intended to be a compliment.
The JHHL's members don't have a lot of active connections to the HHL.
- Kinetica - Wears a full-face-covering suit. Flies. Can 'charge' items with kinetic energy and throw them around, with predictable results. Source of powers unknown.
- Scraaseetotabobah ("Bob") - alien light being. Flies. Is literally flashy.
- Kid Kelvin - Cold powers. Star playbook. May or may not be related to King Winter, one of the Gale's biggest nemesis. Certainly likes to imply he is.
- Ninjess - little is known, because obviously
- Stingray ("Trace") - Nautilus's son. Blonde. Handsome. Popular. (Aggressively not his dad in all these respects.) Makes fun of other supers who aren't on the JHHL. Tough armored shell with a gooey soft center.
- Superchica ("Keri") - Secret brick. Interest in Concord.
The team has additional members, not currently listed here.
- Pharos (AJ Masoud) - a young Cyclops-type hero who was blinded by a supervillain and retired.
- Two Teen Teams
- Masks 23.3 - Link and Stingray
- 45.7 - Too Cool - a possible background for Kid Kelvin.
- 47.1 - .50 Excalibur - Armiger vs. Carbine, special guest star Kid Kelvin
- 47.2 - Destruction from Beyond Space - Superchica vs. the Snapping Turtle.
- 47.6 - Ika-ryū - a possible background for Ninjess.