|Issue 32: Future. Tense.|
|Previous Issue||Issue 31|
|Next Issue||Issue 33|
The future is Amazon Prime vs. Optimus Prime.
- Ted Waters has a talk with Link about Rossum and Vyortovia, and their current status.
- Concord talks to his family about his recent loss of Sol. Nassir Amari then arranges for him to catch a ride to school with Link, and Adam and Link's crew talk about the event and the weight of leadership.
- Otto reveals that there is a girl who is very interested in meeting him, and apparently knows his identity as a superheroic car. Leo and Adam offer him friendly advice on resolving his conflict.
- Concord and Link visit AEGIS HQ to question Vector.
- They learn that he comes from a future where corporations dominate the tech landscape, and a group of rebels led by "the Bot" (suggested to be a future Link or SNOWMAN) need the Heart Factory tech to compete.
- Concord uses his powers to give Link insight into Vector's memories, whereupon they learn that the mission to steal the device wasn't expected to succeed - instead, it was to lure Leo into giving up the device voluntarily.