|Issue 30: Lo, There Shall Be A Merging!|
|Key Elements||Alycia Chin|
|Previous Issue||Issue 29|
|Next Issue||Issue 31|
- Jason Quill and Ghost Girl discuss the Rook hospital situation.
- Mercury talks to his grandmother about the old days, and she offers him the use of an old SOS base as a HQ.
- Alycia Chin arrives at the Quill compound to meet the team.
- Jason tries to recode his nanobots to allow a mental merge to go forward, but trips some anti-tampering mechanisms. The team must rapidly contain the nanobots and bring Jason out of it.
- The merge itself proceeds, but with some instability. Alycia emerges with a new emotional context for her memories.