|Issue 28: Those Who Would Interview Us!|
|Previous Issue||Issue 27|
|Next Issue||Issue 29|
- The Menagerie is interviewed by the Ponies, but several questions are difficult due to the team's history.
- It is announced that Congress passed legislation categorizing contact with Vyortovia as treason.
- Issue 28 on YouTube
- MENAGERIE #28 - THOSE WHO WOULD INTERVIEW US!
- Masks 28.1 - BaristAI - Expansion on Leo, Aria, and Summer's conversation at the coffee shop
- Masks 28.2 - SNOWMAN - Expansion on Leo's background raised in conversation with Jason
- Masks 28.3 - Blintzes and Bad Conversations - Expansion on Adam and Jason's conversation
- 28.4 - Jason Quill has some very long days - Jason dealing with Summer's departure (pre-Issue)
- 28.5 - Vignettes from the Sepiaverse - Expansion on Jason's flashback.
- 28.6 Cluster - AEGIS discussion of Leo, Alycia, and the policy re Vyortovia
- 28.61 - Bored Now
- Masks 28.7 Social Media Reactions
- 28.8 - Those Who Would Interview Us (Jason's Tale) - Issue from Jason's perspective
- Masks 28.9 - Silent Knight
- Coda from a Questioner