|Issue 26: The Horrified Satisfaction of the Aggrieved Dead|
|Key Elements||Achilles Chin|
|Previous Issue||Issue 25|
|Next Issue||Issue 27|
The Horrified Satisfaction of the Aggrieved Dead
Ghost Girl pulls an Aragorn.
- Rossum security robots appear at the high school, tying "Corvus Construction" to both Rook and the Troll/Facet team.
- The heroes at the school defeat Troll. Mercury protects A10 from the security drones.
- Jason Quill and Alycia Chin unify in purpose and use their mutual nanotech to hold Byron Quill and Achilles Chin to account for their crimes against the kids. Jason erases the adults' hyper-intelligence, leaving them mundane men.
- The Vyortovian Forces launch simultaneous attacks in the prime universe and Sepiaverse, both assaulting a Keynome location.
- Ghost Girl rallies the unquiet dead of the Sepiaverse in a moment of truth, defeating the Vyortovians there.
- Issue 26 on YouTube
- MASKS #26 - THE HORRIFIED SATISFACTION OF THE AGGRIEVED DEAD
- Masks 26.1 - Three-Way Combination
- 26.2 Strange Sisterhood
- 26.3 Sins of the Fathers
- 26.4 - The Horrified Satisfaction of the Aggrieved Dead (Jason's Tale)
- 26.5 Jason and Rusty
- 26.6 Jason Quill has had a very, very, VERY long day (of dubious canonicity)
- 26.7 What Dreams May Come