|Issue 24: Charlotte and the Magus / Jason and Byron|
|Key Elements||Alycia Chin|
|Previous Issue||Issue 23|
|Next Issue||Issue 25|
Charlotte and the Magus / Jason and Byron
- Ghost Girl encounters Magus Everard at the cemetery and learns more about her origin.
- She sees someone, likely Alycia Chin, portal into the Sepiaverse near the interface point. She follows.
- She sees Alycia interfering with the radio transmitter in some fashion, maybe to use it or tap it. She possesses the instrument with intent to listen in.
- Both are captured by forces under the control of Byron Quill. Alycia is imprisoned, Ghost Girl is treated as a guest.
- Jason Quill and Numina transfer to the Sepiaverse. It is a ruined world, but with survivors.
- Jason encounters his father Byron Quill, and Byron's companion Rusty, as leaders and heroes of the reconstruction.
- It is revealed that the Sepiaverse Byron and Dr. Chin were responsible for the devastation of the world, instigated by the death of their children, and that neither man survived the conflict.
- Byron reveals that Amir Quill -- the one from the Prime Universe, died during the DC Incident.
- The prime universe's Dr. Achilles Chin is now with the Sepiaverse Hecate.