|Issue 21: The Truth Shall Set You Free!|
|Key Elements||Oakland Cemetery|
|Previous Issue||Issue 20|
|Next Issue||Issue 22|
The Truth Shall Set You Free!
- The team helps incarcerate the captured Yule Lads.
- Ghost Girl and Otto check out the Vyortovian Forces surrounding the Oakland Cemetery. She calls for support.
- The rest of the team, led by Mercury, work to rout the Vyortovians and deal with a dimensional bomb they are trying to plant.
- Mercury manages to set it off away from the current opening to the Sepiaverse, averting what probably would have been a city-wide catastrophe.
- Ghost Girl and Concord cooperate to set off an effect that dispels the Vyortovian barrier and wrecks their remaining plans to breach a hole to the Sepiaverse.
- As a side effect of Concord's involvement, the memory modification that kept people in the dark is dispelled.
- Everyone is back in their correct bodies.
- The remaining soldiers are rounded up, and the damage to the city occupies the team the rest of the night.